View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 03:00 AM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Search function blows chunks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
Look in my SIG, thats how i start off my searches EVERYTIME. PLZ dont blow up on members of this site.
have you looked at that graph? lol, nice sig btw
http://www.quantcast.com/ppcgeeks.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon Pro View Post
Ok, i have the main forum added as an RSS feed, but RSS Hub only keeps a max of 30 posts. I know i saw on there and on my pc threads that discuss the battery dll hack, and the official 5.X series ROM from HTC. I cant find those links anywhere, nor can i find this elusive 'Downloads' page so i can get the picture mail fix cab.

What gives?
@ OP - please analyze your first post carefully, notice key elements missing? such as what you have tried searched? there are no details as to what keywords you used during your search, nor which search engine. As has been previously discussed in this thread, there are several different ways to search, and certain methods yield better results than others. That being said, there are just some people that can 'google' better than others... anyway, i just want to re-iterate that our fellow ppcgeeks were just trying to help you...