View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 10:19 AM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝
Threadstarter

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Nvidia Tegra News, Updates and Latest Development watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
yea that tegra device looks like its going to be a landscape device.

if you notice the thoth and superstar are 800x480 compared to the rhodium and traditional portrait devices which are listed at 480x800

very very very interesting. and im sure we wont get it in the states.
It's the start my friend. Maybe not the SuperStar but there will be a tegra based handset in here. Or else, I will go GSM.LOL

Nice catch on the device layout. I did not even notice that. I was like why is it 1 device is 800x480 and the other is 480x800. LOL .I said, what's the difference? U r positive on that mah man.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835

Last edited by jethro_static; 03-21-2009 at 10:22 AM.