View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 07:48 AM
jdume
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainabba View Post
My hero! (or at least the sidekick who's polishing things off). Got a few questions for ya:
  1. Did you tweak the visuals here (bluebackground, menu bars, etc...)
  2. If yes to #1, what method(s) did you use?
  3. Can/will you share a ready-to-use kitchen so we too can customize?
  4. I've seen this MANY times, but what's up with the biotouch error on an up-gesture?
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU and of Course ConFlipper who is feeding is the material to work with.

Only wish you hadn't beat me to the punch
1. No this is untouched.
2. I do no how a little take a look at the CPR files they are like xmls if you know how to tweak them you will be able to tweak the CPR files.
3. I'm useing Cons kitchen he posted awile back 21159 build I think.
4. I've seen this to and I'm not sure why I get it either.

Your welcome
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE