View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 02:41 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

KK, I think there is another app you should include in your next release. It's called Persian Blue, and is a file sending manager for Bluetooth transfers. Really neat app. You can read more about it with screen shots posted in my thread about it here.

It is a brand new app, so I understand if you want to let it mature a little before inclusion. Pretty cool though, you might wanna just check it out.

PPCGeeks New User Guide