View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 02:14 PM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock your TP via the SD card

Quote:
Originally Posted by dierre View Post
stupid question how do i save to the Root of my 1g sd
just copy and paste to storage card. Not in any folder, this is what is referred to as root
for example if its drive F:\ then F:\RAPHIMG.nbh would be root (F:\Any_Folder\RAPHIMG.nbh would not)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two3 View Post
Thanks cornelious2 for all the help and the quick responses to my questions. I never did get it working via the SD card, so i just loaded Xp Pro on my Macbook and just unlocked it that way. Can you recommend any Roms that look like the stock Sprint Rom but have all the Tweaks and Speed like for instance Mighty Rom or Juicy Rom?
I'd recommend flashing at least a couple of ROMs as you can and test each out for a few days, then decide which one works best for you