Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 05:20 PM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Here's a silly question that may have been answered already, but I searched and couldn't find a solid answer.

Is it possible to change the icon for the HTC Task manager? It seems like it would be trivial if practically everything else can be changed.

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nursemm05 View Post
I don't use it but I think you are referring to the icon in the upper right corner correct? if so, then no. they are working on it but I don't think it's been found yet.
psyki, nursemm05 is correct. There have been several of that have been trying to find the correct icon for the Task Manager drop down. So far we've tried several different approaches to change that and the 'X' button to no avail. We give it a shot every now and then, so we may still find it.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!