View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 02:00 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 3/13/09] v2.1 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit_doug View Post
Sounds like an old error when TF2D first was coming out, granted Im not running this ROM (yet) but I remember a similar issue where the fix was a simple reg edit

Memory Issue:
open the reg editor and navigate to,
HKLM-> Software-> HTC-> AudioManager-> Config-> required_mem_size. Change required_mem_size from 51664680 to 25832340 (or even smaller if needed - 0 (zero) seems to work just fine, investigating any issues now but seems to be fine).
Basically this line specifies how much free RAM is required for the Audio Manager to start.

Music location settings:
open the reg editor and navigate to,
HKLM-> Software-> HTC-> AudioManager-> Config-> device_scan_path_path
or
HKLM-> Software-> HTC-> AudioManager-> Config-> device_scan_path_path0

and add the direct folder location of your music e.g. on my device its \storage card\my documents\music and I put it in the first entry and low and behold no more memory issue and a MUCH quicker find to the files it needs

Detroit Doug
Well look who it is

Welcome back...also Doug, I have the Memory Required set at 0