View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 11:09 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by itek View Post
Not exactly what I had in mind, but cool non-the-less...
From the home page in tf3d, click the clock, choose the more tab. Click the top box, ok and save. It will show the clock in all programs, but it will also cause the battery to disappear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
awesome on the icons. now is there a way to hit the send key and say icbm, I will be set for life! just kidding.
You can map the keypress as well, select ICBM instead of Voicecommand. And don't worry, it wears off. When I first found ICBM, that was my game for like a week. lol...