View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 11:49 PM
Geekcop
VIP Member

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop
Re: flashed treo 700w help needed no mms web works

Having some trouble understanding what you're trying to say. Sounds like you have a device flashed for Cricket, and are going to flash a Sprint update and somehow that's going to install an update for the VZW 700W. That won't work on a Cricket device. I'm guessing that's pretty much what you did, Kareem. You've got a device flashed to Metro PCS and for whatever reason, flashed a VZW update. Why?? OP, I see you stated you don't know the first thing about flashing phones, yet you've tried to do that anyway,,,again why? Something I tell noobs is to not be in any hurry to flash your device, but rather, read and learn as much as possible about your device and WinMo in general before you attempt this. There's a boatload of info and knowledgeable minds on this site if you're willing to take advantage of that. Unfortunately what's happened to you is a perfect example as to why you should not be in a hurry. I had my 700WX for almost a year before I flashed my first ROM. This may be a tough one to fix.