View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 01:48 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
great, now the thread is gonna jump to 300 pages in one night, there goes learning anything important about the rom...
but i must say to you rstoyguy, that you are the best at responding to peoples "issues" with your rom. and you have a good knowledge of exactly what you did and where, so you can address any said issues quickly....
keep up the good work, and remember, being popular isnt always the best..
That's cause I don't drag-n-drop, I make all mine from scratch. And I do "attack" any issues don't I. I hate them egotistical know-it-alls from radioshack who actually know something... lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
I cant speak to the text flip issues. I did play around with flip-it but prefer to just use the built in rotate screen option. flip-it seemed to slow things down a little but not that prevalent. regarding lag issues, I dont have that at all even if I load this puppy up and have under 10mbs of space left. there must be a reason for it. by the way, has anyone tried the new cleanram app that's out there. Pretty cool and could help with the lag you are experiencing. thanks.
No text flipping issues here either, although there isn't enough screen height in landscape...
And cleanram app seems cool, but I'll give it a bit. I don't really like someone else deciding what to delete on my device, but seems like a good app. ClearTemp or CleanRam, that's the new vote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
I was thinking the same thing, and Ditto on the help he gives. =D>
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
yeah I noticed flip it slowed it down, so I installed the diamond2 screen rotation, which uses the built in gsensor, and same thing, lag lag lag.... but I am still using this for now, maybe wth some use it will get better
The lag is caused by the polling it does on the systems gsensor. That's why it's disabled by default. But occassionally I put up with the lag and don't mind Flipping out, I mean flip-it...

I'll see what the new team comes up with, but I'm kinda thinking their fired already...