View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 11:43 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcperdue View Post
Seriously if your going to go through all the trouble of making a nice rom remove the freaking cmguardian crap.
So, you may use a different carrier is that why you want that removed? Let us know what that does and I'll pass it on to my rom team. As I hope I stated earlier, this rom is designed to work with sprint and all I'm doing in this thread is just sharing my personal rom. It may work with other carriers, but no promises. You might try to install dcd's carriers cabs, I believe they will overwrite that file...

My rom team is fairly flexible...