View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 02:16 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **The Touch Pro Video Playback Bible**

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishe View Post
I'm sorry, but H.264 at 60-70mb will NOT yield video quality worth watching in my opinion. I aware that this will work in coreplayer, but that's because of the lower-quality bitrate requiring less resources to play- therefore, even the non-accelerated apps have no problem playing them.

I will admit something tho- I do enjoy coreplayer more than WMP and Album, especially since I can resume playback where I left off if I close the app. ...
I agree 100%.

I have the latest CorePlayer myself & the best feature IMHO is being able to resume where you left off (I do that all the time)

I never use it anymore however as WMP gives so much better h.264 playback.

~John