Old 08-15-2007, 12:59 PM
nelly48237
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

nelly48237 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to nelly48237
sorry for not getting back to you sooner, i'm an electrician at the plant and have been working some long hours. but back to the issue. what you said was exactly what the problem was, and thanks for assisting me to fix it. I stayed up late and down loaded and installed the new kitchen from the link you've posted, and the phone is working great. I do have an issue with my text messaging though. the first word in the body of the messages appears in the senders line where the senders name or number should be. it does this with both people in my contacts and with people not in my contact list. so i'll definatley need some more help to fix that small problem. I really do want to thank you and the person that created my new upgrade. oh yeah, before I fixed the phone, I took it to sprint to get a replacement phone and they ordered me one. its probably a refurbished one, bthe the one I have color is starting to wear off, plus I figure that a refurbish phone is just one more closer to them having to give me a brand new one or even possibly a 6800. either way, I could use a newer one than the one I got. so look for me to be on here again in a couple of days updating you with what kind of phone they gave me. and, I will whipe this one clean before I take it in to swich it out with the new exchanged one