View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 09:27 PM
sprintnerd
Regular 'Geeker

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.20 Updated 2/24/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by itek View Post
My vote is for the games. I haven't really checked to see how much room they take up, but I figure most people don't play most of the games. Just a thought though.

Now that I am back in town, I'm going to try the new build, and also see if I can eventually make the time to build up a "remix" of the rom.

Also, is there any way to set up google maps to cache to the Internal Memory? While I was gone, I had to delete all sorts of files (mostly sounds) to free up some memory again, as it all disappeared. The rom got really sluggish below 5mb of free ram... and I figured out why ClearTemp is in the program tab. Googlemaps had cached like 15megs, and there was no room left. I also had a lot of visual glitchy-ness and freezing... =D>
Hey I like the Games....... I would rather see ya get rid of Googlemaps and Opera. I use Explorer more and Sprint Nav. jmo Rstoyguy seems like the masses are crying out for more of a mild Rom if you will, which you retired if Im not mistaken. I.E. Buuf Rom Please don't misunderstand me Im all for a little extra space but thats what drew me to the BEST ROM out there
Anyways you do what you do cause Im sure to follow. =D>