View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 05:49 PM
Compusmurf
Halfway to VIP Status

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post
I can type it just fine see.....
LOCKisable........ lol(just turn smilies off)
Huh, Color me blind, where do you turn that off at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
Hey Compusmurf, show me those regedits. I'll throw a cab for ya!
The catch is, you have to delete a reg section back to default, or modify it. I find it's easier to delete. I will probably open up mine in ceregeditor and copy the section out and try that first. If that doesn't work, I'll try to find the default values for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
Just download oemizer.

The settings for that are at the bottom, then you take the file .provxml change it to .xml and that's your file. Ignore the other files that are created.
Bingo, thats the place to create an easy one. There is also a SDConfig editor that does it, or you can take the default layout Microsoft provides and add in your own info. Lots of options, depending on how difficult (or easy) and custom you want to make it.

I'm still digging thru my registry to see if I can find the keys of where some of my software registrations are saved and convert that to .cab too.

It'd be sooo nice to just copy Mr. Mike's rom, start the flash and walk back later to a fully funtional phone with all customizations made the way I like, all software re-registered, BT registered, WiFi configured, etc. hehehe.

I'll get there, just take some more digging.