View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 06:17 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
same here, usually a soft reset will fix it. i dunno if its related but when mine dont want to work, if i make or recieve a call its on the max loudness. i usually keep it pretty low and it suprises the heck outta me when i answer and get a ear blarring response back lol.
i finally did a complete wipe of my device using Clear Storage (after backing up of couse ) and then hard reset again. all sluggishness is gone, and volume keys are working fine... not sure what the issue was but it's cleared out now. not a single issue with 4.4 b3 at this point.

Best... Member... Ever...