View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 08:55 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: VZW Replaced My Titan With A Touch Pro

Its just we VZW users feel like if we wanna go to the TP we have to grab out ankles with no lube because Sprint didnt handicap thier device like VZW did (in several ways). I will say the TP is a slight upgrade from the 6800 but not enough for me to pay X amount to upgrade too PLUS add another 2 yrs on my contract or pay for one in full. A slight increase in RAM is not worth that to me. My 68 manages JUST fine. So some of the VZW users still feel shafted and the TP2 does not look any better. What else can you do except hold out for a while longer and see what else gets released or jump carriers?