View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 12:00 PM
Adrynalyne
The Pusher

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need Assistance from Verizon i910 Users

I figured out why the icons on the right disappear when the i900 patched dialer from Modaco is used. It is because all of the resources for the dialer, images, and so forth, are kept within secdialer.dll.

Not the case with us. Our secdialer.dll is several hundred kb lighter. Yet these images come from somewhere. Where, though? I cannot seem to find a location or a file that controls it.

I will upload the modaco i900 dll and the i910 version so people can compare. I would really appreciate assistance on this one, so that I can skin the dialer, and possibly kill the off the lock.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Verizon.zip (26.2 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip modaco.zip (198.5 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Adrynalyne; 02-23-2009 at 03:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.