View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 04:17 PM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Warez Vs. Tethering

First Sorry Coz, i know im fresh off of a suspension but its really a valid question...

warez /weirz/ A term used by software pirates use to describe a cracked game or application that is made available to the Internet, usually via FTP.

how is supplying a cab or reg edit for ICS not the same thing... people are blatantly saying "i dont wanna pay for it, how can i get this for free"

setting a reg edit up to change from PAM to SPRINT is no different than offering a crack for a program..

ill openly admit to using wmwifi, and not paying sprint.. what can i say, ive broken most laws, so i dont really care.. im not here to argue our moral stands on the issues.. im just saying, theres no differnce..

ARE WE NOT PROVIDING A WORK AROUND SOLUTION TO A SERVICE WE ALL ARE SUPPOSE TO BE PAYING FOR?????? how is this any differnt than a "crack" for something?

i think maybe im just tired of reading 10 new posts a day abotu tethering.. i think if we have it, we have, so that cant really change.. however i think it needs to be a banned topic now(since were not about to start posting pics of biling statements to prove we pay for it).. mostly because again, whats the difference between supposed warez and tethering.. and again, i hate seeing all the neewbie posts over it...

i honestly think everything about tethering should be removed... or if were gonna keep allowing tons of posts over and over about it, atleast make tethering its own forum and keep everything in 1 place..
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"

Last edited by crazychef; 02-21-2009 at 04:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.