View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 01:24 PM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Deleting Sprint Programs in Reg Ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmoreman View Post
I tried finding the above files in Windows via File Explorer, can't find these.
Don't want custom rom, but wanat to move some of those cabs to Internal.

So which ones are safe out of that list and remain working? Can anyone verify before I try it?
These files dont take up that much room (talkin about post #12)
Its all the other junk, like the windows mobile guide, that is generally taken out from custom ROMs
As far as manually installing them, you would only install what you want...
so if your not sure what it does, then you prolly dont want it

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
dude just read and re read the flash/unlocking page and flash your phone a new rom, I broke down and its a flawless procedure. You will be very happy you did. As far as your question I just don't think its possible to move the cabs, but you can delete the wondows mobile guide that helps with about 10MB
using Total Commander (or similar program) you should be able to delete/move/copy these files