View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 09:08 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Horrible Shutter lag

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrabbe View Post

I don't have any idea what the sensor size is on the phone you're comparing it to, but I bet the number of pixels on it was 1.2MP at best
You're right, it was. All that shows however is that HTC made a major blunder trying to cram more pixels into it with no idea what they where doing. Instead of a major improvement in the camera, all they came up with was a POS that's damn near impossible to take a decent picture with (it will take a great pic of your couch, but if there's a live child sitting in it you're totally screwed).

I know all about digital camera design, I have a $5,000 Canon DC sitting here that I use for sport shooting. I don't need to read an article on DC design to know that HTC is clueless in this area.

~Johhn