View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 08:50 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Calkulins Kitchen (cooking)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
Hey guys trying to cook my own rom, i somewhat made my own rom with Calkulins kitchen and with the base rom of groverom 3 build 10, and everytime i go to the RUU and try and flash my phone an error comes up saying press okay to terminte, or canncel to debug. Does anybody know if i'm doing anything wrong? Is this the correct apporach. I just replaced the groverom ROM, SYS, and OEM with the ones that were already in the folder. Used BuildOS, and i should just have to go to RUU flash it and be on my way correct??
Probably the existing Calkulin's Kitchen thread would have been the best place to post this.

Launch with Calkulin's HTC Kitchen.cmd

Last edited by Drybonz; 02-18-2009 at 08:52 PM.