View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 11:23 PM
briggs
mcom

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by PintozozDIAM View Post
did you post that to actually help him out or to raise your reputation?

help other jsut to help others. not for them to make you feel better.
do something useful and then chirp me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
My BT pairs in my car, too, but for telephone only. Although my diamond sees "bluetooth stereo" as an available feature, too, for streaming audio, it only works when the device is first paired. Subsequent uses require me to delete the device and re-pair, if I want to stream audio. Only one rom so far (4.1, maybe?) worked, and I think it was a fluke. That rom worked and allowed streaming each time if I simply disabled bt on the phone and reenabled it.
the bt from 21109 was what made this work i think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsvt3 View Post
Be less useless, I couldn't think of a better way to put it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
First of all, I would like to say that I don't know briggs except that he made the splash screen and have nothing against anyone and no biased opinion.

With that out of the way, I think people like briggs has best intentions to help others.

From reading from other post it seems like you benefited from his posting as well so what's with the negativity? He spent his time looking for stuff that people needed and is doing for free. In real world, if you were helped as a courtesy you thank that person. How is it different here?

If it bothers you because he asked for it then don't thank him and don't use his links. Simple enough right?
thanks bud, i should just put a link to the games thread in my sig. i also made one with all instructions on adding tabs to mighty rom. also recently transfered a great non stock keyboard from the hd check out finger keyb in the general forum and be sure to use my skin.txt. just about to release a cab with new icons and slider too.

i do all this stuff mainly to try and convince my friends with iphones that they are lame, haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
LOL...now that I know how you use the backup, I can see why you are such a hotfix supporter!

Edit: Unfortunately, I am taking my phone to Vegas next week and will have to reflash 4.4.5 and set up the phone again before I go so that I can get Sprint Navigator to work (unless someone knows how to reset the trial period ).
dont solicit illegal stuff. why not use google maps? i used it in vegas but got bent over with international data charges (150$ canadian) haha
This post has been thanked 1 times.