View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 10:22 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Pocketshield released Omnia-version beta!!

I'm not willing to give up S2U2 myself, but I have heard good things about Pocketshield in the past, and thought you guys would be interested in an Omnia specific version they are working on...if is a blind bete right now, I will add the first build here, but I would post any results (good or bad) over to the original site:

http://www.pocketshield.net/phorum/read.php?9,1767

PocketShield
VERSION 1.0.0.0 BETA
February 17, 2009 01:36AM Admin

Ok, got our first "blind build"

Bugs wanted!

Please OPEN A NEW THREAD for each issue/bug and please:

1. Search in the beta test forum if the issue is already posted, if so just follow the existing thread.
2. Set a descriptive subject, be specific.
3. Write the detailed steps to reproduce the issue.
4. Specify if any special hardware or software is present by that moment.
5. Include the registry values at \HKLM\Software\PocketShield.
6. Include the error message or screenshot if you were able to catch it.

Remember .Net Framework is required.
Attached Files
File Type: cab PocketShieldOmnia.CAB (283.6 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.