View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 11:41 PM
fat boy
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
I understand that i can resize the graphics that i am using in the manila, but wont this affect the other places that the same image is used to highlight something?

For example, the highlights on the call history tab are just a little bit too small, the ones in the settings tab and the all programs list are a little bit too big.
.--
Yes you are exaclty correct so you will need to pick either wide or narrow. Otherwise Xboxmod or someone else who is willing to pick up where he left off needs to make the wide tabs to match the narrow ones.

Quote:
Also, there is no highlight for the internet icon...
correct, I don't know what's going on here the proper image is in the folder but ????

Quote:
Are these errors not on anyone elses phone with the stock grey highlights?
This wasnt directed only to you but everyone who is having problems after they begin making changes.

Quote:
I dont see how that could be, because all ive done is change the coloring. Not the sizes of the images
you are using two different widths of manila highlight, not too sure how you got them but you are going to want to make them the same size. If you use the ones in my RED theme they are narrow if you use the ones in all the stock themes except the verizon theme, they are the wide ones.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt