View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 05:37 PM
drewcam888
Mr. Chevy

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mogul USB *fail* no charge, no activesync, no wall charge HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
It's not flaming. I am trying to help you out, you need to get used to this board, searching is a MUST. One of these days you will post another thread about a well known issue and someone WILL flame you/make fun of you. I didn't call you stupid, I simply stated it is stupid to waste time asking about hardware issues like that.
Not to mention you started two seperate threads. We that stick around to try and help here find it very fustratng when there are several posts by one person on the same topic.
Call and get it replaced. Have a nice day
I fully agree with PDA. He was just trying to help you out.