Thread: Trying to help
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 03:15 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Trying to help

The GPS will be out soon, and I am thinking it will be with a new ROM, which in turn (in theory at least) should unleash the cooks and we will see custom ROMs all over the place!!

kyrumo....If your happy with Sprint great, but I'm sorry you ditched the Omnia after only a month, it is still new, updates will come out!! Enjoy the Touch Pro, I have heard good things about it (too bulky for me, but a strong device nonetheless).