View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 05:57 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrimmer View Post
Hey,

2 things...

Mike - I noticed that the hepactic(or whatever it is) feedback on the dialer isn't working not a huge deal just thought I would raise it if no one else had. Also if its just a simple setting by all means let me know, quite possible i missed it.

LilRico - Secondly, and by no means important I was taking a video of my kid yesterday and noticed that the slider was green (I had installed your pumpkin cab - LOL). Not sure if you overlooked it or its something that I had done. i dont think anyone would care if you left it as is, just thought in terms of thoroughness you might appreciate it.

Thanks everyone
Where exactly did you see the green sliders? I'm on video now and can't seem to find anything green exvept the actual focus thingy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancem71 View Post
I downloaded the cab for the internet tab with mighty mouse on it and now my internet tab where the globe used to be is solid white. Any ideas how to fix this?
The globe has 2 files, one for when you press it and one while it is as rest. If the at rest has a white back ground it simple means the transparent back is gone. I don't think anyone had this issue, so try re-installing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
hey LilRico have you been looking into the HD theme if is it possible to get just the weather tab added to my current or the next release
I'm always looking into the HD's stuff remember that guys, if I can get something on here from the HD THAT LOOKS RIGHT AND WORKS PERFECTLY, I will do what I can. You guys do have the HD myfavs right? LOL!