View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [February 6th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoglog View Post
Well the main issue I think is that after the install I forgot to revert the power settings to turn the screen off after a set amount of time.

I went to sleep around 1am, the screen when I woke up was frozen @ around 6:30 (actual time was like 8:45)

@ that point I probably should have just did a hard reset, but I assumed it was just frozen and took the battery out and put it back in.

I mean it's not just the phone not turning on. When I plug in the cable the little white light spinning around the enter button doesn't even light up.

I've tried power + vol down + enter
and

power + vol down + enter + reset button all for about 1 mins and nothing seems to be happening. I've really screwed it up this time =(
but I guess hardware problems do happen. I sure hope it's so screwed up that they won't be able to see that it's been unlocked D:!

oh well, if nothing gets workin, I guess I can stop by the sprint store after work to get an exchange.
ok, try to hook it up to the charger for 5-10 minutes like msmith suggested. Then while powered off, try to enter bootloader, volume down + power to get back to the bootloader screen. Hold the volume down and power button until you see the bootloader screen. Then you can flash another rom or the shipped rom. For that matter let it charge for a while if you need to retrieve another rom and have it ready to go. Once in bootloader, you should be able to connect to active sync and flash away.