View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Rusty Duck
VIP n00b

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck
Re: [2-4-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.4 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcperdue View Post
Well i installed 1.4 when it first came out and I have not even soft resetted my phone yet.

Keep up the great work K
Kevan -

I have not had the same luck. Over the past few days I have had to soft reset my phone a few times a day. The only additional things that I have added are the action screen, voice commander and TF3D icons (all have been added with each of your releases).

TF3D locks up when I slide the keyboard out - with out selecting a application prior (this does not happen everytime but when it does I have to soft reset.

After a soft reset the TP locks up on the password screen - another soft reset fixes it.

Lastly the battery life is not as good as v1.3. I am down to 69% after 4 hours of normal use (much worse than with v1.3).

Long story short - it seems something changed in v1.4.

Let me know if you need anymore info or testing.