View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 05:01 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Simple backup software?

I am looking for a baclkup software that does a few specific things...

1: I, of course, want it to backup all the installed apps, all the registration info for the apps, all the email aettings, all the WiFi settings, and pretty much everything.
2: I want it to be a self executing backup file. And I want it to require no user interaction to restore, other than a tap on the backup file. I don't want any "are you sure" or "select which components to restore" or anything else. I just want to tap it once and it does the rest.

What I am trying to do here is I want to cook my own totally naked ROM. I then want to install all my apps, register and activate all my commercial apps, get my email set up, get my WiFi set up, have all my favorites, and get the ROM totally set up for everyday use. I then want to make a self executing backup file, and cook it into the ROM. and I want this self executing backup to run during the user customizations after a hard reset. So that way I can hard reset and my phone will be totally, 100% ready to go.

Anyone know of a good backup program that I can use for this? Commercial is fine, I don't mind paying.