View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 09:59 PM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
trading my phone for another

i bought a blackberry curve through sprint in late november and i have had nothing but issues with it since. crappy battery life, dropped calls, phone keeps resetting. i went to a sprint store tonight at my local mall and inquired about trading it in for a diamond. my bb is actually worth more than the diamond anyways. she said she could not do it but i could call sprint and request it since im not happy with the phone. i have been loyal customer of sprint for 5 years now and i feel i deserve to have my request accepted. she also admitted about sprint customers trading in their mogul phones for the new touch pro. as far as im concerned if they can do that for them then they can do it for me. i will be calling sprint tomorrow to make a complaint. i do not want a refurbished phone and i hate the bb.

any thoughts on this guys ?