View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 10:49 AM
itouch24
VIP Member

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
you dont need to use the registry edits ive said it about a million times use internet sharing i have included it and its 100% safe. the tethering tracking dll has been removed.

you only need the reg edits if your using Wmodem. which i don't even include.

common guys im starting to get tired of repeating my self. i must have to say this at least once a week. i shouldn't have to.

also the connection from your phone to PC is useless to gauge speed as the actual speed of your EVDO connection coming in wont be any more then 3Mb/s max. most only get around 1500Kb/s

USB connects at 480 Mb/s but your internet is only max 3.0Mb/s you do the math.

Wifi connects at 54 Mb/s and bluetooth well i forget its speed rating.. but you get the point
i am sorry for the repeat question and i thank u for taking the time to repeat it once more...

as far as the data speeds .. thanks as well... so on a perfect day the max speed will be the highest of 3Mbps ... so all the other readings that u get are BS .. being that evdo doesnt offer anything higher...

so i guess USB is the way to go if want to get the 3Mbps ... bluetooth is convenient but it looks that the max bluetooth will offer is 1Mbps