View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 01:04 AM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Fish Finder for Windows Mobile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrown2680 View Post
Sounds cool but do you really want your phone to be out and about on the boat? I'd rather just buy a regular fish finder than take the chance my phone goes for a swim. Whenever I'm on a boat I usually stow my phone away. And I wrap a unlubricated condom around it just to make sure it doesn't get wet. I know the jokes are gonna fly for this but I've found an unlubricated condom works the best and if my phone rings I just rip it off and replace it...pretty cheap way to keep my phone dry. even if it gets splashed or dropped in the water. Just make sure you use an unlubricated condom...otherwise that'd be pretty gross.
uh................................. wow lol