View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 06:37 AM
Imaginos
Halfway to VIP Status

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos
Re: Insurance replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by u8myfoood View Post
Well my situation is a bit different from yours, I had actually used the Mogul for over a year, until the front buttons (call and end) started to die then I needed to get a replacement phone so that I wouldn't need to struggle to press buttons on the touch screen because that is also not working well either to reach the phone tool. Anyway, would having used the phone for that year something in the past count toward the 30 days of activation on my account even though I haven't used it for 2 weeks or so?
Only slightly different. That backorder was to replace my somehow liquid damaged Mogul that I have been using since June 2007. I activated my CL TP on the 9th and then activated the refurb Mogul on the 11th. So I'm stuck waiting til at least the 9th to be eligible for the 30-day bs. I don't think we get any credit for "time served" with a different handset. The automated system looks at the activation date/days elapsed. If you want credit for the whole time with the handset, you can try calling them.