Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 11:36 AM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Yeah I did the same, Juggalo says he knows where it is for sure, so I've been waiting and hoping. I read in a thread one time at XDA they could change it but it would only take black/white colors but we have proved them wrong over here just like with the notification where they said it couldn't be changed and we did it.

Has anyone PM'd Juggalo to get his info? I don't mind digging through dll's, but if he knows something the rest of us don't...

Anyway, I'll be taking a look at this as best I can today. My son's daycare is closed with a broken central heating system, so I get to chase a 22 month old today. At least I'll get some exercise...

Ok, the 'X' button may be in the taskmgrCustRes.dll. if someone want's to give it a shot. Here's the dll. It has not been unsigned yet...
Attached Files
File Type: zip taskmgrCustRes.zip (5.6 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 01-30-2009 at 05:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.