Old 07-26-2007, 10:48 AM
Hoshtaylor
N00b

Hoshtaylor is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Hoshtaylor Send a message via Yahoo to Hoshtaylor
SPB Time not working...sleep mode...?

Hello everyone...I'm new to the site...been lurking for a while now. Had 2 Moto Q's before I got my Sprint Mogul last week. I've run just about all the software and done all the hacks that I "needed" to do so far but I have a question.

This is my first PPC device. I learned all about the hacking, etc from my Q...but that's obviously different than this Mogul. I used to use a program called Gentimer on my Q for my alarm clocks. I loved it ! It won't work w/ my Mogul though, so after hours of searching, I got SPB Time (along w/ SPB Suite) and it's nearly identical and I love it...if it worked properly.

So this morning was my first shot at using the alarms. Of course they didn't work. I woke up and looked at the clock then at my phone. Had to touch the power button on the side of the phone to "wake it up" (does it really go to sleep...???). Once the phone came on the alarm started going off.

So I'm thinking it's not the software...but maybe that my phone is just asleep and the software can't wake it up...? Do I need to change power settings on the phone...? What do I need to do...?

Any help would be much appreciated ! (since getting to work on time is a priority)

Thanks !