View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 02:07 AM
stevedusa
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Good protective cover for new TP owner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetBearCub View Post
I'd vote for (D), and if that wasn't a viable choice, then (A).

Can you drop the names of some of my options, and direct me to reviews of the covers?

Thanks again!
Check out those two links I added in my reply above, I think from what you asked for they fits nicely since they have a layer over the keyboard.

As for the silicone style gel? Well, http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50467 , keep in mind that it's not a full or, quite complete protection, especially over the keyboard. But it's very flexible and easy to put on, doesn't create gaps between bottom and top like some bad hardcases do.

As for those clear films like Invisible Shield, there are many others like Ghost Armor, BestSkinsEver, I think there is a sticky thread about them somewhere.

Again, do a search on ebay for "Sprint Touch Pro case", be aware that GSM version of the case does NOT fit the Sprint or any other CDMA version of the phone so make sure it's designed for CDMA version before you buy it.

Also, Seidio makes good hard snap-on caes, www.seidio.com .
This post has been thanked 1 times.