View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 04:17 PM
fat boy
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 1/23/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverD16y71996 View Post
fat boy, just a quick synopsis. using a stock Sprint rom..

1. your using the first version with all the update only not the 1.8 version..page 1 ?

2. the weather tab has a fix...?

3. do you know if you can still change out the task bar icons...?

4. if the HD set not working correctly you can uninstall by do a hard reset..this will take the phone back to the stock TF3d.

5 deleting the weather cab in post 144 will fix adding you city..?

6. installing "hd additional cab" will make the customizing tab not work, but you ca change the tab in the manila file itself..

not to sound like a total noob. im looking into this and might do it. just want to be able to customize my phone the same way with the stock set up...

thanks fatboy
1. I am using XBoxmod version. First 1.7 than the additional tabs, then the 1.8 update and lastly the Autoloader Fix. All the files are in the first post. I am NOT using Dharveys 1.8.1 compressed file.

2. Yes its a manila file that you have to manually install to the windows folder and its best to use Total Commander for this.

3. XBoxmod shows a screen shot in the first post that has task bar changes so yes, BUT I briefly tried and had a failure and have not attempted again.

4. Yes a hard reset wipes everything out and start all over. But you can do an unistall on 1.7 by reinstalling it.

5. correct delete the file BEFORE you go to the weather tab and all should be good to go.

6. Correct the "Tab Editor" is then gone and I use TF3D Config for customizing the tabs with no problem.

Being a Noob is fine and those are fine question....others hopefully will be help by the answers.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 01-25-2009 at 04:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.