View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 10:56 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: [ Jan 6 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.0 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardmc View Post
i'm using this rom and is very nice with sprint phone, but can i steath tethering with this rom because with juicy rom i used to get Data in internet sharing but now with this rom i get phone as modern. anyway to change to sprint pcs or something.
If you pull down the menu it should have both phone as modem and Sprint. If not then just add the following to your regedits rgu file

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\InternetSharing]
@=""