View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 03:43 AM
JAVIERBOND007
VIP PATROL

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Talking Re: Is it possible to turn off phone radio and keep the data connected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawley View Post
Actually I have heard of call firewall but I wasn't able to install it successfully... do I need to install something before it can work? The site mentions something like .NET Compact Framework 2.0. What is that?

About the GPS... it will work without data as I use it all the time. What I do is I start TT7 (thru astroGPS) and wait 5 seconds to get a lock, then I press the end button to minimize it, then I go to my communications and turn ON bluetooth and turn OFF all other connections (including "phone" and "data"), then I go back to TT7 and it works like a charm without any phone/data connection. Basically, it'll work without phone/data connection after it gets a lock on some birds...

Yeah you have to install .NET Compact Framework 2.0 first here explains exactly what it is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.NET_Compact_Framework
And you can download it from here
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
Have to install from your pc so your device has to be conected to the usb port.

This post has been thanked 1 times.