View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 07:51 PM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: If your volume buttons stop working, check this

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I am using both right now & my volume buttons work just fine.

I did give up on s2u2 in the TouchPro after having nothing but trouble with it (it used to work fine in my Titan's)

~John
I love s2u2's concept and design but to many bugs concerning blutooth. I drive a truck for a living and BT is the only way to go for that. Back on subject, I am using both as we speak, no probs with volume buttons here. I think winmo is finicky and gets corrupted easy if you ask me. My TP can be running smooth as butter, then install a cab (not a reg edit cab) and have little glitches here and there.

I think we should call it......SAL-MANILLA.....when our TP's act up for no reason! Cause it just makes me sick!

Last edited by gator352; 01-09-2009 at 08:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.