View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 06:15 PM
twalls
PPCGeeks Regular

twalls is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
thank u a lot for the app... but it does the same thing.. (chages the bars but not the bg color and reflects in the unlock screen but not the today screen.) remember i'm on mobile 6... maybe there's another reg setting that's not getting changed somewhere... any idea where to look?

is there a generic theme that doesn't have an 'image' as the today background that I should be selecting? because the ouly thing that has worked for me in changing the color of the bg on the today screen is spd shell... I can select a theme based on a base hue and it actually changes the bg... only problem there is there's only the predefined hues to select from...

After looking at it again:

I am noticing also that there is an "image" background for that as well as there are "whisps" (for lack of a better term) of white coming from the lower right hand corner, so that is an image as well.. So these are just predefined themes as well... Just in the colors available. So is it a fair assumption that you HAVE to have an image as your BG for Windows Mobile 6? If so, that means there's a file we can replace... Any Ideas?