View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 12:26 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by edufur View Post
not likely. as stated by many others, 20755 is your best performer to date for the Apache. the two builds after that have very poor performance. it remains to be seen if a build such as 21109 will be made available. I wouldnt hold your breath though... it seems that the work for the Apache is almost dead.
Why would you even post such drivel? If it'll fit and run on the apache, it'll be released. I'd have thought that'd be obvious. I don't know why your builds had poor performance, but my 20931 runs fine.