Old 01-04-2009, 03:03 AM
flyhigh
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

flyhigh is keeping up the good workflyhigh is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Slingplayer and TP problems

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll try using the keyboard shortcuts. For whatever reason, taping on the screen does not return it to full screen and get rid of the tool bar when the video out cord is connected. Without the cord, then yes, tapping the screen like you suggested does work.

As for the battery, I completely understand that slingplayer is a hog but to actually drain my battery while I'm plugged in and "charging"? Does anyone else have this issue? If anyone can, note their battery level, plug in their TP and watch their slingplayer on their TP for 30 min or so and note the ending battery level. As Exi3d testing showed we should expect about a 1% charge for every minute spent charging. Granted this would be while not in use so I would not expect to get that rate while using a resource heavy app like slingplayer. To not charge at all, or worse to drain the battery while charging however is a bit extreme. I'd like to see if I'm the only one or are others experiencing this as well. Thanks