Lurker

modidlee is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to modidlee Send a message via Yahoo to modidlee
Re: Small Rant...Who's With Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsmcfalls View Post
One of the reasons I DIDN'T want the Omnia when I saw it in the store was that I was wanting a slide-out full qwerty keyboard because I have large hands and have a hard time with the on-screen ones.

But, after playing with the omnia in store, and using the xt9 functionality on the keyboard to correct typos, I loved it.

But, I have noticed that in landscape mode it is WAY too easy to accidentally hit the send button when typing a text. I have to be very careful when trying to hit the z, x, c, and v buttons. I tried to send someone a text the other day where the first word was "have." Instead, he got 3 texts that said "ha" because when i went to hit the v i accidentally hit send.

This seems like a slight design flaw to me. Maybe the send button should have been relocated in landscape mode? Or, perhaps place the send in the menu, or even make it the phone's send button instead of an on-screen one.

Anyone else having this problem?
I had the same issue with the "Send" key on Samsung Keyboard. I would suggest the SPB Keyboard instead.