View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 01:24 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Thinking of installing SPB Mobile Shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom27 View Post
Ok, I got the comm manager figured out.

I did this. I have 5 things in the "My Menu" menu. Some of them are files, and some are links. The 4th Icon still doesn't do anything. It's weird, it acts like it doesn't register the 'push'. I even tried the mouse but it doesn't register.
Exactly which icon are you trying to figure out? If possible, a screen-shot would be best!! Depending on the icon, I may have some input, but I want to hold off on confusing the issue any more that it is by assuming incorrectly!!