caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Nu-bee here help with new applications

Quote:
Originally Posted by verakai2005 View Post
Let me apologize if this is a repost.

But i couldnt find any previous postings

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me with any recommendations for cool games or applications from any websites

Thanks in advance
its late and im bored...so instead of pointing u in the direction of threads for u to read and shift thru ill take alittle time to post a few cabs for u that i feel are must haves for the pro...and some that are must haves for any ppc...
starting with this tweak program...with this u can make adjustments to things u like and dislike on the phone real easy without having to do reg edits...any problems feel free to post...

EDIT: WARNING: if u use this app...there is a tweak within the program where it gives u the option to enable cleartype in landscape mode...do not do this...I REPEAT DO NOT do this...for some reason once this is enabled u cant see what ur typing during a text message, instant message nor while on the internet...not sure why it does it but it does...so just leave that option unchcked...everything else works great with this app and its still a must have
Attached Files
File Type: zip Diamond Tweak 0.5.3_English.zip (401.1 KB, 110 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by caddieguy02; 01-04-2009 at 08:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.