View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 03:33 PM
Scrotum
Regular 'Geeker

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Assigned "People" with Photos Disappearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by discipler View Post
Hey, I wonder if it is something to do with the Active Sync and maybe the settings? Just thinking out loud. There have been a couple times, 2 times, that I recall getting a message from Active Sync saying that for some reason it was necessary to re sync everything, or to re establish a partnership, or something like that. And it may have been at those times that this information was lost. But I have lost the favorites People more than twice, I do believe.
This would cause you to lose all of the contact pictures, next time you get the message select no, check your contact pictures, then resync and see if they are gone. This would be the same concept as an exchange server making a change that causes you to have to resync. It is kind of frustrating but luckily it doesnt happen that often. For me I usually end up putting different contacts in my favorites every time because the people I call most have changed.

~Palm Treo Pro~ ~ SPH M540 RANT~
This post has been thanked 1 times.