View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 07:57 PM
electronicrice
Android Groupie
Threadstarter

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice
i dunno why you would get error 67 again. i've been using it ever since the first time i changed it and I've had no issues. You don't have to hard reset the phone, just re-provision the data services. Go back into EPST using your MSL code and go to menu, then Reset to reset your data profile. it'll have you reset the phone when it's done. once you've finished loading back up, try to connect to the internet, at which point sprint will provision data services again and you should be on with no issues.